We’ve all been there. Okay, well most of us have…all right, all right, only a small selection of us has ever been kicked out of a nightclub, but we’ve all seen it once or twice at the very least! We might think bouncers are big, burly, angry characters just looking for a reason to kick people to the curb, but they don’t (owners actually need people in their clubs to make money!). It takes a bit of effort to get kicked out of a nightclub; these are a few ways to do it:
1. Spew in public – you can spew as much as you want in the toilets, but if you vomit on the dance floor, into a pot plant, or on your friends shoes, you’re out!
2. Take your shirt off – this applies to both sexes, but….usually only the males – sorry boys! We know it gets hot and sweaty on the dance floor and you wanna show off those pecs you’ve worked so hard on, but clubs have a dress code for a reason. Plus you’re not from Jersey Shore, so don’t act like you are. For the ladies, don’t take your shirts off, because, while you may not get booted, you will wake up the next day utterly embarrassed that you flashed your boobs at strangers.
3. Fall asleep – if you happen to pass out, say on a lounge chair, while sitting at the bar, or with your head against the speaker, it’s safe to say you will be asked to leave (or placed out on the street, where you can lay your sleepy head). This is mainly because nightclub owners don’t want somebody who is utterly intoxicated to the point of unconsciousness inside their club – it may tarnish their responsible service of alcohol record.
4. Piss off employees – this can mean swearing at the bar staff, giving lip to the manager, grabbing the hostess’s bum or not listening to the bouncer when he tells you to take your hat off. Regardless of who you insult, abuse or grope, if they work there, they will have you removed – you wouldn’t expect any less though would you?
5. Start a fight – this is the number one, guaranteed quickest way to get kicked out of an establishment – usually by the rough of your collar or the ends of your hair extensions. This is one thing bar owners/managers won’t put up with in their clubs, and the quicker they can remove you the better. They really don’t care who swung the first punch or bitch slap and why, all they know is that they need you out in order to keep the rest of their patrons safe and drinking!